Friday, May 04, 2007

it'll all be okay

Life is moving along a bit better for me at the end of this week....especially compared to the beginning....

It's been a long time since I've been that low and out of hope. I'm usually one to stay optimistic about things.

Anywho...I wonder who even still reads this blog of mine. People I know? Strangers? Blog people with blogs I read and comment on? Sometimes I just get curious...

I get extremely curious about a lot of things.

I can't believe it's May already...it seems like yesterday I was packing up to head to Minneapolis. My life is nothing like I thought it was going to be but I suppose that life and actually I'm glad, for the most part, its turned the way it has. There is only really one thing I would change aobut it but its beyond my control really...no matter how much I wish it to be...

No comments: