Monday, January 01, 2007

it's been a relaxing week...

...and I am about to get ready for work in the morning. I have had the week off and have had a most enjoyable time visiting with friends and exploring this great city I live in. It's been a long time since I have said screw it to what really needs to get done and just enjoy yourself. As much as I am dreading waking up tomorrow and having to face hwat needs to be done - the break was very much needed.

I feel very focused right now. Focused on my life and my job and most importantly school. I am ready to take on the next semester. I found out that I need to take more classes next semester than I orginally thought I would, therefore creating a most busy semester ahead. In addition to getting all the crap I need to do at work done, I also really want to do well this semester. I really do. Which means I need to focus. I would also like to get more involved in my school and meet some more people around here where I live. Wish me luck on this adventure of mine...it's bound to be non-stop fun till May.

On a whole other subject - my favorite news story headline I saw on my news roll on my homepage the other day....it read....are you ready

"Tornado scare sends Bush running for cover"

Yes, I was quite amused...imagining him running scared....hehehe. (I know he was most likely not running but I will imagine it nonetheless)

I was also very annoyed to hear he was sleeping when Saddam was being executed. I feel like he tends to check himself out when shit is going down around the world. I mean I guess the man needed sleep but really, it was 9pm and you can't say that the USA has to be careful and are on alert and then go to bed. Although I suppose he can sleep peacefully with all his secruity while the rest of America is fearing what will happen next in the world.
Oh Georgie...when is your term up?


Now I must go dig for clean clothes for the morning!!!!!

peace

No comments: