Saturday, November 18, 2006

i feel silenced

I am not sure what to do here, with my blog. I feel silenced and am afraid to say the things I am thinking because I don't know who is still reading it. I hate that. I hate being silenced here.

I guess I am more conerned in what this person will interprut my posts to be about. What will she think I'm saying. What will she htink I am not saying. What is she telling her friends? She's probably not even reading it. But I don't know that.

So I have held back from a lot of writing and posting in fear. I really don't like that. I really don't want to build a new blog site.

How did I get this way? I used to not care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't keep changing your blog site.If you are confident in who you are and what you're saying - it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks