Friday, December 22, 2006

27 in 2007

This year I intend to follow through with this...wish me luck!

1. Keep my office organized
2. Send out holiday cards
3. Reconnect with my camp family
4. Play with the kids in my family more often
5. Stop procrastinating on school work
6. Read more
7. Spend less money on stupid stuff
8. Ride my bike more
9. Keep my car in good shape
10. Organize my bills and other important paperwork
11. Complete my goals I set at work
12. Go out on the town more
13. Work on my confrontation
14. Stop gossipping
15. Focus on school
16. Be more honest with my family
17. Throw things away
18. Buy less books until I have read all the books I own
19. Eat healthier
20. Drink more water
21. Put my clothes away properly right after I remove them from the dryer
22. Keep my room clean and organized
23. Volunteer more
24. Fix my eye issues
25. Read the news more often
26. Eat breakfast everyday
27. COMPLETE AT LEAST 50% of these (I am trying to think realisticly)

No comments: